Monday, March 9, 2015

Hottest Music Festivals of 2015

Take A Rip of This!!!!!!

 With the weather breaking it's coming up on that time of the year for music festivals galore. Next week kicking off the year we have SXSW in Austin Texas, which is going to be bigger then it ever has been before, this might be the hottest event of the year, and if you're a musician looking to network, this is a must attend event. The next big music festival to attend this year is Bonnaroo, featuring big names in it's line up like Florence the Machine and Kendrick Lamar. Pitchfork is going to be really big this year, and it's right here in Chicago, s if you live in the city it's mandatory you visit there one day. One festival I'm excited for is the Sasquatch Festival, located on the west coast it's a three day event where you just camp out and listen to music all day while you get drunk or trip, or both which ever you prefer. There re a lot more festivals that are going to go down this year, but make sure to check these ones out in particular. Music festivals are the best way to connect with artist and experience the music in my opinion. With everyone there on the same page and especially if there are good vibes flowing the energy can be possessive.

3 comments:

  1. I was at SXSW last year and had an absolute blast. Even though I can't make it this year, I'm in the process of planning a trip to Bonnaroo instead. I think that at audio students, its very much our business to try and make it to events like these, appreciate you keeping us informed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could go to SXSW I always hear about how fun it is,I'm gonna have to go check it out next year

    ReplyDelete

What Do You Think???