Thursday, January 29, 2015

A Kid Named Yahshua

Take A Rip of This!!!!!!
I'd like to take this time to introduce you to myself as an artist. First off the people call me Yahshua, and I like to create and perform music. I've always been interested in music as long as I can remember, also my father was a musician, and I watched him go his whole life taking care of himself by making music, which strongly inspired me in my decision to pursue a career in music. I always use to freestyle as a kid, but it wasn't until when I was in high school, that I wrote and recorded my first song. Recording felt so awesome to me, and it gave me something to look forward to everyday, after i got kicked out of my high school marching band(it's funny because i seemed to have gotten kicked out, and let back in every year). So I kept writing an writing(getting better with time), and soon I starting trying to make my own beats, after i conquered that, i realized there was so much more that goes into making a album then just lyrics and the beat. This resolved me to dedicate myself to learning how to mix and master my own music, giving me full control as an artist of my own music, and the skills to maybe help a friend or make some money. Do I consider myself a success? I'm getting there, I recognize I've definitely came to far on the road of reaching my dreams to stop now, and i never will no matter what any one tells me. At the end of the day this music is really all i have, even if i can't make a career out of it (which is impossible for me not to) i will always remain an artist which means you will always be able to find some music made by me through out your life. Right now you can find my music on SoundCloud if you click this link https://soundcloud.com/yah-h-1, and you should follow me on Twitter by clicking this link https://twitter.com/ChiefYahsh, also look me up on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/yahshyunior. Stay in tune as i suddenly drop tracks and projects and if you would like to collab just contact me. If you want we can be friends, and keep on having a great day, and if you read all of this Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You Think???